Monday, January 15, 2018

Does This Bug You?



I have noticed that there are certain things that can make me go from happy to angry in a split second.

It could be a wonderful day, things are going good, then BANG!

It's mostly involving the roads.

When a driver fails to signal a lane change, neglects to brush snow off their lights and back window, this can take me from a glass half-full person to wanting to smash the glass on the floor!

I am learning to let the anger go.

I still hate the actions of these drivers and I wish I could do something to facilitate some kind of positive change, but I realize that, change does not come for some until something really bad happens.

I have passive-aggressive ways of dealing with these things, but, again, it's not effective.

There are things that people will do that will constantly annoy us.

See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
— 1 Thessalonians 5:15

No comments: