Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Good Thing I'm Not Santa!


As a parent, you always want to make Christmas awesome for your kids.
 
The traditions of Christmas have evolved over the years to make it a big deal to splurge on the little ones.

I remember being a little bit wary of a guy in a fancy suit doing a home invasion while I am trying to sleep, and leaving me the stuff I wanted.

Who is this old man and why does he care if I behave?

I still did all the sneaky stuff, and somehow gifts kept showing up!

Great system there Santa!

I never saw a letter in the local paper about a kid who was snubbed!

If I was Santa, I would snub every kid who has ever cried in a Wal-Mart! 

That's a big enough transgression for me!

I would snub any kid who makes a pouty face in a restaurant. 

You're getting nothing!

I would snub any kid who thinks he or she is entitled to cry and go limp when a parent tries to make them walk. 

DENIED!

Kids who would get double in my books would be those who listen to adults and then ask really good questions.

I would splurge on children if they clean their room and pick up their stuff.

An extra stuffed stocking if you leave the room and turn the light off!!

Good thing I'm not Santa!!

No comments: