Monday, September 18, 2017

Live Like A Billionaire!




I read an article recently about the lifestyles of young billionaires. That's right I said BILLIONAIRES.

They are all in their 20's. In my 20's I was managing a salary under $300 a week I think.

Never in a million years would I have ever thought you could be a billionaire that young.

It seems like a recipe for disaster. Unlimited money with the foolishness of youth!

I was interested to see what these fresh-faced kids were doing with their time.

Well it turns out, stuff not much different than you or me!

21 year old Alexandra Andreson has a net worth of $1.3 billion thanks to her fathers investment banking.

She's the youngest one. What does she do?

She rides horses. I can do that. You can do that.

You can take a lesson for not to much money! When you do, you will have lived like a billionaire!

She likes to go hiking, camping and fishing. You can to! I've done it!

She enjoys skiing. She has a dog. She lives at home with her father.

I have done those things! I'm feeling richer! How about you?

A girl has gotta shop, right? What good is all that loot if you can't spend it?

If she's in the mood, she'll buy a new purse or handbag. Right, ladies?

Her handbags have different brand names, but in the end you have to like the style right?

She also buys some shoes or a watch. Who hasn't done that?

If she's feeling adventurous, she'll get a different haircut. Done it!

Another one is 23-year-old Gustav Magnar Witzøe from Norway.

He is worth a staggering $1.8 billion and owns 47% of Norwegian salmon producer Salmar, which was gifted to him in 2013 by his dad.

What does he do?

He golfs.

I can do that! Not well, but I can chase a white ball around all day! Billionaire living!

Then there's 27 year old, John Collison. He's an Irish entrepreneur who founded payment company Stripe with his brother in 2010, which went on to make the pair both billionaires in their own right after a deal in 2016. John is now worth an estimated $1.1 billion.

He does fun-runs. That means he participates in runs for charity!

The last guy, invented an internet app you may have heard of, "Snapchat".

Evan Spiegel is the 27-year-old founder and CEO. With a net worth of $3.5 billion, he's the wealthiest billionaire on this list.

Evan pretty much stays off social media!

You can do that to if you want to live like a billionaire!

Here's an interesting scripture...

1 Timothy 6:6-11 But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.
You and I may not be billionaires, but, in the end if we live a life on simple contentment, doing things that make us happy and having good relationships, we are truly rich indeed!

No comments: