Monday, June 19, 2017

WONDERJAM!



For King and Country LIVE at Wonderjam 2017!

Part of my job at LIFE is to represent the station at big Christian events.

To me, this is a thrill!

Me and Steve Bradley onstage at Wonderjam!


I love being able to go onstage somewhere and talk about what we do and invite people to listen.

I get excited about Christian radio and I hope the audience feels that!

We were part of Wonderjam at Canada's Wonderland again this year and we got prime stage time!

We got to go on before the main band, Skillet, to announce our upcoming Fall contest!

We also got to toss out a few LIFE t-shirts to the hungry crowd!

I have heard that as many as 4000 people check out the concerts during the event.

Skillet! Shot from backstage!

Skillet, rocking Wonderjam!

Steve Bradley, Jon Cooper, Me, Sam and Josiah the shutterbug!

It's a very weird experience to be backstage when a MAJOR band is getting ready to go onstage.

All the stage technicians have their various jobs to do to make the show happen.

To the lay person, they can seen a bit grumpy.

I'm there to do a job and try and stay out of THEIR way!  It's really awkward...but fun!

The music sounds way different from the rear of the venue!

The guys from Skillet were super chill and snapped a pic with us before they went onstage!

My ears still hurt...


No comments: