Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Now Things Are Getting Weird...




In May of 2015 I made a decision to get my health in order.

I looked at my physique and was dissatisfied with what I saw.

I took action in the form of riding my bike and eating less.

As the results started to become evident, I got more excited about what I was doing.

I increased the amount of physical activity I did and paid closer attention to my food intake.

It's 2017 and I am really close to my goal weight and fitness level.

I have lost almost 50lbs and I feel great.

You would think that I would be satisfied...but no!

Something crazy is happening to me!

I have signed up for two fitness events this year!

My wife and I are doing the Toronto Zoo 5k run in September!

In August...get this...we are doing Tough Mudder in Coldwater!

My son and daughter are going to join us!

This is getting crazy!  I never dreamed I would do things like this!

Be aware that when you set goals and move towards them, many other things begin to happen!

I hope I survive!

No comments: