Monday, July 6, 2015

ToddBlog says it's "Must See Film Of The Summer!!"


Ya, dinosaurs are cool and everything, but....
I saw a movie that I think everyone would enjoy and maybe learn a little something from.  

It's called Inside Out.  

A little girls emotions are depicted as these cute characters in her head.  Joy , fear, anger, sadness...and they all get in trouble when the family is uprooted from their home to go across the country.  

Very funny and Sooooo relat-able on every level.  

The main characters are Joy and Sadness and how they interact and ultimately...well no spoilers! 

The guys at Pixar really know their stuff when it comes to getting to the heart of these stories!

Of all the movies coming out this year, 30 are sequels to OTHER movies, so it's great to have an original story that is both entertaining and heartfelt! 

What if Hollywood said "No more sequels for a year"?  I think we would get more movies like this one!

I left the theater feeling like I understood people a little better, and maybe even animals!  

Stay through the credits to see what I mean.

P.S. have a tissue ready!

No comments: