Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Odd Sense Of Humor

Humor is a funny thing.

I'll just let that statement sink in for a moment...

Okay?  Got it?  Moving on...

I think I have an odd sense of humor.  Some of the strangest things make me smile.

Over the years I have enjoyed reading comic strips.

Peanuts, Calvin and Hobbes, For Better or Worse, Dilbert and more...

As a kid, I would hit the library before coming home from school and read comic strip books.

I have had many in my possession as an adult.

They have come and gone because they got worn out by multiple readings.

An example of one of my well worn comic strip books.
I think comics are great because they tell a story and make me smile very quickly.

They get to the point and leave me with a bit of happiness!

Sometimes, though, the oddest ones become my favorites.

An example...

The Far Side® and the Larson® signature are registered trademarks of FarWorks, Inc.
Copyright © 2007 FarWorks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This stuff just gets me.

A ridiculous set up story for a silly slapstick moment.

Classic!

I know that others may not get why this is so funny to me,

I don't either.

But it's hilarious!



No comments: