Tuesday, August 19, 2014

15th Anniversary!

Picture by Scott "The Shutterbug" Jackson!

I have been at LIFE 100.3 since April 7th of THIS year.

On August 15th of this year, they celebrated 15 years of being on the air in Central Ontario!

I felt a little weird being the new guy and helping them celebrate such a huge milestone, but it was a HUGE honor to be asked to host the big night!  Me and my co-host, Tim Maassarany were the MC's for the evening which included a look back at the launch day of LIFE in 1999, and a feature performance by former Newsboys front-man, Peter Furler!

The evening went very well and despite my nerves, people said we did great on stage!

Hats off to the organizers of the night, Pip Lucas and his team!  It was a sellout!  Around 600 excited people from around the province filled Highway Pentecostal Church in Barrie for a really fun night!

I feel so blessed every day to be part of this radio station!

Christian radio is a very interesting mix of ministry and entertainment and LIFE 100.3 knows how to blend the two perfectly!

I may not have been around for the first 15 years of LIFE 100.3, but I am overjoyed to be a part of the future!

No comments: