Friday, July 18, 2014

Bunk Wars - The Box Set

It was sometime in May I believe, that me and fellow LIFE 100.3 dj, Andrew Robertson engaged in a unique form of combat!

I decided one day to decorate my LIFE bunk with some sc-fi stuff I had at home.

This is how it started!

Andrew is a bit geeky to, so he decided to top me!

The HULK!  Really?

It was "on like Donkey Kong" from there!

The battle has come to a conclusion.  The All New Breakfast Club has it's own office now so, the bunk has gone to someone else.  Our final submissions for the "war" are below...

Thing battles Hulk!

Anakin fights Obi-Wan!

I have to say that I thought the battles were very fun and I was thankful to be able to share my nerdy stuff with a wider audience!

As to who won? Hmmm.  Andrew surprised me quite a few times!  His knowledge of comics surpasses me completely, and he is a big Power Ranger fan, which I am not!  I will give the victory to him, but I think we both won by being able to openly let our geek flag fly for a while!



2 comments:

Pastor Andrew said...

Very cool BLOG Todd, good thing I didn't go with my thought of doing this too on MY BLOG! I had started but then thought of something else... great minds think alike huh? It was a lot of fun, I still don't know who really "won" overall. It could have gone either way. Thanks for keeping me on my toes! - Andrew

TAG777 said...

It was fun, Andrew!